This strawberry filled angel food cake recipe is pretty simple, it tastes delicious due to the cream cheese frosting, stuffed strawberries, and whipped cream.
This Strawberry Filled Angel Food Cake quickly becomes everyone’s favorite. If it’s a cream cheese frosting, that’s even better. You can make it when you need to bring a dessert that would impress your guests.
To make this strawberry filled angel food cake, you’ll need to scoop out the middle of this light and fluffy cake and fill with strawberries and whipped cream. It is easy to do. Once you serve it up, those who eat it will wonder how you made it.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix
- 3 cups quartered strawberries plus extra if you want to line the outside of your cake
- 2 pints whipped cream
- 1 – ½ cups powdered sugar
- Angel Food cubes after removing from cake
- 1 8oz brick Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup butter, room temp
- Garnishment if desired. Sprinkles, nonpareils, or chocolate curls.